2 weeks ago
Northampton 37.5K - 40K Permanent
Job Reference: BBBH36713_1619621099
Concept Supply Chain are delighted to be working with this instantly recognisable manufacturer to recruit a new Supply Chain Manager based in Northampton.
The Supply Chain Manager will be responsible for:
- End to end responsibility for the supply chain from Purchase to Customer fulfilment.
- Using Excel and the MRP to create and complete reports around key Supply Chain metrics.
- Managing a small team of Supply Chain experts.
- Running the internal S&OP process to maximise OTIF and ensure effective collaboration.
The ideal Supply Chain Manager will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Previous exposure to leading and managing people.
- Excellent Excel skills including use of Pivot Tables and V Look-ups.
- Previous experience of purchasing components and parts from suppliers within the Far East.
- Knowledge of business finance and cost accounting skills such as margin concepts and fixed costs.