2 weeks ago
Derbyshire 32K - 37K Permanent
Job Reference: BBBH36316_1616928609
My Public Sector client is based in Derbyshire and they are currently working from home looking to transition into a working model and improve their flexible working policy throughout the year.
The key responsibilities will be offering operational procurement support across different areas of the department with the aim of delivering effective and compliant contracts.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant's experience will include:
- Strong procurement background ideally from a public sector or regulated environment with experience in national and regional frameworks.
- Generalist procurement professional with experience across multiple categories.
- An excellent understanding of the procurement process end-to-end.
- Confident in preparing and agreeing tender documentation, undertaking tender evaluations, negotiating contract terms and preparing commendation reports.
- Contract management/contract monitoring experience with a strong focus on achieving best value.
- Track record of delivering results and driving performance improvements through objectives and performance management
- Have or working towards CIPS qualifications
What's on offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing procurement function that looks to support their community. The package offers a competitive salary of up to c£37,000 with market leading add-ons & boundless opportunities for progression.