3 weeks ago
Ashton-Under-Lyne 30K - 35K Permanent
Job Reference: BBBH36112_1619167205
Concept Operations are delighted to be working with this rapidly growing FCMG business based near Manchester. The business is recruiting for a new Shift Manager. This role would be on a flexible pattern, the majority would be days but with scheduled cover for other shifts around holiday and absence.
The Shift Manager will be responsible for:
- Leadership and development of all Warehouse Operatives and Warehouse Team Leaders.
- Controlling labour requirements, flexing with agency staff when required.
- Ensuring costs are controlled effectively, whilst delivering a high level of customer service.
- To ensure the warehouse is capable of delivering the volume requirements of the business in a fast and efficient way whilst ensuring customer service requirements are met; measured by KPIs and internal SLAs.
The ideal Shift Manager will be able to demonstrate:
- Experience in managing, developing and inspiring a warehouse team.
- Able to flex to different shifts to accommodate the needs of the business (shift pattern changes may occur at very short notice).
- Proven people management skills e.g. dealing with performance issues, grievances, team building and managing change.
- Previous supervision of a team within a fast-paced operations environment.