3 weeks ago
Northwich 32K - 35K Permanent
Job Reference: BBBH35944_1619165494
The Inventory Manager for this organisation will be responsible for:
- Responsible for the storage and movement of all company inventory.
- Provide leadership to the current inventory team.
- Analysing current inventory processes and procedures and implementing improvements.
- Implement KPIs to monitor and improve inventory management and stock control metrics.
The ideal Inventory Manager will demonstrate the following:
- Experience within inventory management, inventory control and/or materials management.
- Calm under pressure and used to working in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent IT skills - specifically MS Excel with ability to report and use analytical tools.
- An ability to lead and motivate a team in a fast growing, dynamic and non-corporate environment